Tuesday, September 20, 2011

End of Summer Freebies

I started working on these in May and never really got back to them.  I've added a few elements but there isn't much to the kits.  I hope someone can use them for something.  I've been working on my family tree for the past couple months and this has inspired me to do another heritage themed kit.  I just recently started working on that so it may be a while before I'm finished with it.  I haven't really done much for the past two months as far as design or scrapping.  There is just not enough time in my day anymore.  I hope to get back in the swing of things as the summer winds down.  Here are the last two kits I've worked on...enjoy.

Sorry, download has expired.




Download Summer Bliss Bragbook pages HERE


Sorry, download has expired.




Download Tiny Jungle Bragbook pages HERE

Happy Scrappin'

9 comments:

  1. These are very nice !!
    Thank you for sharing them !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thank you! And I hope you find more time in your days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the goodies. I really like the summer kit.
    I was just wondering where you had been! Now I know you were off being as busy as a busy bee can be! I hope all of those "things" that kept you so busy were full of fun and not drudgery. Just thought you'd like to know you were missed. Lu-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you probably need a 30 hour day or an extra day to the week.

    Thank you so much for these two lovely kits and bragbook pages.

    Lots of luv

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these fun kits and pages! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for these great kits and brag book pages - the "Tiny Jungle" is very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete