Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pixel Scrapper February 2014 Blogtrain - "Be Mine"

Can you believe it's February....already!  When I started designing scrapkits several years ago, one of my favorite things to create was for Valentines Day.  I loved working with the hearts and pretty much anything red!  This year I couldn't get inspired.  I don't think it's for lack of inspiration around me because it's everywhere.  I'm thinking it's because my mind just hasn't caught up with "real time".  I was still working on a Christmas kit and the next thing I knew it was the end of January.  Good Grief.  Hope everyone has a great February!  Enjoy!



Sorry, this freebie has expired.


Sorry, this freebie has expired.

You MUST stop by  to see what the community has put together for this train, it's huge!


Oh....see almost forgot it again!  If you were looking for the wordart from January's kit, the link has been added to the original post.  I'm blaming it on being overworked, lack of sleep and just pure exhaustion!

Well if you made it this far, there is another little gifty for ya!  I felt inspired (imagine that, lol) to make some journal cards.  I didn't "bedazzle" them as much as I've seen others but they have a little.  I'll leave the rest up to your imagination :o)  You can download them HERE or click each individual image and "save as".









24 comments:

  1. Your part of the train is Gorgeous!

    Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful kit! Love the little cards too. xoxox Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I like the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thank you so much for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic blessings and many thanks for this gift , hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many great pieces here! Thank you! :) Your journal cards are adorable, too! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!! Thank you so much .. what an amazing ride; so much versatility .. you ladies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many lovely pieces! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SOOO my favorite blog train ever! Such a cute theme and kits! Thank you for sharing your talent!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing your part. I especially like the word art -- Love is not written on paper ....Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your generousity. Love your parts this month Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely collection ... special thanks for the journal cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you kindly. Your owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much! Everything you made is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your papers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete