Thursday, February 1, 2018

Pixel Scrapper February 2018 Blog Train - Enjoy Each Moment

Hi All!  I am typing this up in a bit of a hurry so I hope I don't forget anything important...😊

I have to admit this was not my favorite blog train and I had a very difficult time with the elements.  I knew what I was going for but it just didn't play out that way.  Anyway, I hope you can use something from my kit along with all of the other fabulous contributions...check them out at Pixel Scrapper. 


Sorry, this download is no longer available

14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you struggled with this, but I think it turned out great! Love the papers. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your portion of this awesome blog train !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for this delightful kit. I love the papers with arrays of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kit is wonderful! Thank You very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may not have been your favourite, but you came out GOOD with a wonderful kit, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely but I can't download it because my Antivirus blocks it each time I try and it is because it is MediaFire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. У Вас получились прекрасные элементы и бумаги! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great kit! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always like your contribution and while you say that this is not your favourite I still think it's great. thanks so much for your kit

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for your beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. actually, I think it turned out pretty well - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete