Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Daily Download and a Freebie

We've started our daily download over at Digital Divas Designs. You must be registered in the forum to view the links. The links are left up all month so if you miss a day there is no need to panic, it's still there for you.

Irene put together this preview, isn't it gorgeous?! I know there are a ton of beach kits floating around out there but I don't think I have seen any with these colors...not one red element in the mix, lol!


Here are a couple Bragbook pages I made using "Lets Get Beachy". I left the elements off this time so you can add the ones you want. There will be more of these available at the end of the month if you join the QP challenge in the forum but for now I have two for you.



You can snag these pages HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 12:13am, NY 02:13am, UK 07:13am, OZ 05:13pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete