Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Kit Freebie

Wow, I really know how to disappear don't I?  Sorry about that.  I've got so much going on it's crazy insane.  I've been tinkering around with Halloween, trying to come up with a cool theme...I wanted to do something a little different than normal but it didn't work out that way.  The papers were taking me forever so I kept closing it and starting over.  This is the end result...not quite what I had planned on but it's something.  The frames came out pretty cool tho.  The mummy was a little difficult but I think he turned out alright, not the best but it'll work.
Hope you can use it.
Enjoy!

Links are below image and of course the BBpages are at the end.

Sorry, this freebie has expired.  It's available for purchase in my store.

Bragbook pages are still available below.





Download Bragbook pages HERE
 The Bragbook pages however are on my free 4Shared account because I keep them on the server indefinately.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you - the tree looks great and I love the black cats and ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you but 4 shared sucks with all these free gifts the wait times are 10 minutes too long for this gal thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous...the only link you have to wait for are the bragbook page links. I keep those on the blog for free indefinately therefore I use a free 4Shared account but the kit links are from my premium 4Shared account and there is NO waiting. You will still be directed to the 4Shared page but when you click download, it will start immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so very cute thank you very much!
    P@t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all the trouble to give us such beautiful kits and BB pages for free. I especially love the little witch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great kit and all the lovely brag book pages! I really like the little witch too!

    ReplyDelete