Just a little note....

***My little store is down for a bit...it needs a little TLC***


If you are in need of a kit that you've seen here on my blog, please use the "Where to find me" link on the sidebar, send me an email with the name of the kit and we'll go from there.

Keep in mind, they are no longer free once the links are removed, so expired freebie requests will not be granted.


About the Links

I have been in the process of removing the SugarSync links from all of the active downloads.
If you come across one please send me an email (see Where to find me in sidebar) so I update the link. Thank you

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe I totally forgot to post this!  It's been sitting on my computer for a month!  So sorry you had to wait, hope it's useful for your Halloween pages.


Download the first part HERE 


Download the second part HERE

Download HERE



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these cute kits...Happy Halloween to you and your family...May you always be blessed...Aloha Haunani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this, thank you for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the cute kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry, but I can't get the kit to download at all. I have tried both places and nothing is coming up. The journal cards came up just fine. Please help! I love your kits so much. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete