Just a little note....

***My little store is down for a bit...it needs a little TLC***


If you are in need of a kit that you've seen here on my blog, please use the "Where to find me" link on the sidebar, send me an email with the name of the kit and we'll go from there.

Keep in mind, they are no longer free once the links are removed, so expired freebie requests will not be granted.


About the Links

I have been in the process of removing the SugarSync links from all of the active downloads.
If you come across one please send me an email (see Where to find me in sidebar) so I update the link. Thank you

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pixel Scrapper July 2014 Blog Train - Designer's Choice

This month it was Designer's choice!  We had the color palette but the theme was wide open!  You are sure to find what you need for your pages!  I started with a patriotic theme but switched things up and went nautical. There's still a few stars and stripes in here :o)  Enjoy!

 

Check out the growing list of participants in the Pixel Scrapper forum!

Download my portion HERE or HERE

10 comments:

  1. Awesome kit - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it Luv it LUV IT THANK YOU :~} bunches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing this lovely kit !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kit!! Love the colors!!! Love the anchors, sailboats, and papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot ! i shared the link here : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-blog-trains-blog-hop/

    ReplyDelete