Friday, September 1, 2017

Pixel Scrapper September 2017 Blog Train - At The Zoo

Here we are in September and I am still cranking out the "summer" kits.  I went with birds for my "At The Zoo" critter.  I recently went to Busch Gardens and they have a ton of birds so this was the first thing that popped in my head when the theme was chosen.  I have done a lot of tropical kits this summer so I am looking forward to fall!  It won't feel like fall here for another two months but at least I can pretend right.  

Last month I mentioned I was starting a new job....well....I have already left that job and moved onto another.  I hope this one is it.  It really stinks starting over.  I had the perfect job which I loved and had put 12 years of my life into.  I really thought that would be the one to take me to retirement.  That didn't work out as planned.  The one thing that stinks about starting over is the vacation time I had accrued in the 12 years I had been there.  Now I have to start fresh....with one week off after a year.  I don't know how I will go an entire year without any time off for myself but we shall see.  

Well...here are the birds for my portion of the blog train "At The Zoo".  Have fun!


Sorry, this download is no longer available


Please stop my Pixel Scrapper and check out the rest of the train.  There are some really great contributions that you will not want to miss.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright colors! I love the birds, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Gotta love those parrots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Panama to me!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! I had to start over at age 57 after 12 years too. The doctor I worked for retired. The time goes faster than you think. Thank you for the tropical fun at the zoo! You're awesome to share with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this amazing kit ! Just love your portion of this amazing BT !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are superb!!!! All the different birds are amazing!!! The flowers and greenery are delightful!!! The ticket is beautiful!!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So colorful -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete