Just a little note....

***My little store is down for a bit...it needs a little TLC***


If you are in need of a kit that you've seen here on my blog, please use the "Where to find me" link on the sidebar, send me an email with the name of the kit and we'll go from there.

Keep in mind, they are no longer free once the links are removed, so expired freebie requests will not be granted.


About the Links

I have been in the process of removing the SugarSync links from all of the active downloads.
If you come across one please send me an email (see Where to find me in sidebar) so I update the link. Thank you

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pixel Scrapper March 2014 Blog Train-Country Wedding

I was pretty excited to do this month's blog train.  I love the colors and the theme.  I found myself very short on time and didn't get to do everything I really wanted to do.  I managed to get a few elements together and with all the great participants, you will definitely have enough to create a spectacular page!  

Country Wedding



Download HERE

Be sure to visit Pixel Scrapper to hop aboard the train to collect all the goodies!

18 comments:

  1. Tina, it is a lovely kit even if you are not as happy as you might want to be with it. I appreciate your effort and willingness to share. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much - flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety of flowers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I like your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, like the leaves and scatter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your generosity! I love your mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your creations with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So delicate. Heartfelt thanks. Very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Gorgeous Tina! TYSVM for your contribution to the unbelievable Country Wedding kit!!! I am flabbergasted by all that you wonderful designers did for me and Liz (and everyone else, of course!). :D -- Blessings, Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! The link to Country Wedding freebie goes to Garden Party download. Is the Country Wedding freebie no longer available?

    ReplyDelete