Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pixel Scrapper March 2014 Blog Train-Country Wedding

I was pretty excited to do this month's blog train.  I love the colors and the theme.  I found myself very short on time and didn't get to do everything I really wanted to do.  I managed to get a few elements together and with all the great participants, you will definitely have enough to create a spectacular page!  

Country Wedding



Sorry, this freebie has expired.

Be sure to visit Pixel Scrapper to hop aboard the train to collect all the goodies!

15 comments:

  1. Tina, it is a lovely kit even if you are not as happy as you might want to be with it. I appreciate your effort and willingness to share. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much - flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety of flowers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I like your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, like the leaves and scatter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your creations with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So delicate. Heartfelt thanks. Very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Gorgeous Tina! TYSVM for your contribution to the unbelievable Country Wedding kit!!! I am flabbergasted by all that you wonderful designers did for me and Liz (and everyone else, of course!). :D -- Blessings, Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! The link to Country Wedding freebie goes to Garden Party download. Is the Country Wedding freebie no longer available?

    ReplyDelete