Just a little note....

***My little store is down for a bit...it needs a little TLC***


If you are in need of a kit that you've seen here on my blog, please use the "Where to find me" link on the sidebar, send me an email with the name of the kit and we'll go from there.

Keep in mind, they are no longer free once the links are removed, so expired freebie requests will not be granted.


About the Links

I have been in the process of removing the SugarSync links from all of the active downloads.
If you come across one please send me an email (see Where to find me in sidebar) so I update the link. Thank you

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pixel Scrapper April Blog Train - Earth Day

I'm late!!  I've had a busy March and wasn't sure I would be able to finish the kit in it's entirety but I did it!  I got a little carried away again.  Before I went on vacation I did a few practice runs on making my own masking tape (with the help of texture) they don't look too bad :o)


Download Earth Day elements HERE


Download Earth Day papers HERE


I also made a few words for your pages (tossed theses in last minute)
Download Earth Day wordart HERE

Don't forget to stop by Pixel Scrapper and pick up the amazing pieces for this HUGE blog train.
Happy Scrappin'

17 comments:

  1. Gosh what a lot, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The tree is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail on your butterflies! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Tnx for sharing! Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Heartfelt thanks for sharing... something so special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome - thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina, this is sensational! Especially love your tree. Thank you kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing work again! I love it all...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic kit(s)! Thank you so much for your generous gift. Your papers are so nice, I love the flairs, and the wordart is awesome. -Marie

    ReplyDelete