Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Challenges & Freebies

Ain't it purty? I thought so anyway. I started out with a red, brown and tan'ish color palette, but decided to change it since just about everywhere you look, you see red, brown and tan kits. I don't have anything against those colors at all, in fact I love those colors. I just wanted to be a little different. Since I have boys and generally don't get to scrap many girly LO's (except my dog, Bella), I figured this was as good a time as any to just go all out PINK!

So you want to know how to get this kit??? I created this for a color challenge at Digital Divas Designs . Head on over, you know you want to.....oh, and while your there, check out the past 12 months of free mega kits in the store! The info on the kit above is in the Are you ready for a challenge? thread in the forum.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I followed your instructions to get this awesome Valentine kit, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

    Could you pleae head me in the right direction as I would love to get hold of this kit, it is just the right colours for something I doing up for my daugther. Many thanks if you can help.
    dianne2buy@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kits..thanks so much..oh btw..I have a dog (fox terrier) name bella..she just had 6 puppy's..want one..lol..hugs ladyanne

    ReplyDelete