Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Primary Fun QP & Grab Bag QP Freebie

I'm behind in posting on my blog! Sorry to those that check here for freebies. I do have a couple QP's ready that I can share, but my kits are still in the works. As I said before, I'm not a fast "designer", heck, I'm not even a designer...just playing with my digi-toys. Here are the QP's I have ready for you.
This QP was created using pieces from a grab bag challenge at Digital Divas Designs.

Expired


This QP was created using my part of the challenge prize that was given away in February at Digital Divas Designs


Get it HERE


This month's color challenge prize is themed around Irish Fields of Heather (tall green stalks with purple flowers on the ends....that's where the colors came from). Anyway, here is my part of the challenge prize....if you want this you will have to participate in the challenge over at Digital Divas Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment