Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged!! Twice!!

I'm a little behind on my emails! I received an email from A&J Scrap Designs a week ago and just now getting to it. Sorry 'bout that, my Outlook Express stopped working for me so now I'm stuck with Yahoo mail until I can figure out what's going on with OE.
I've been given this great blog award! I've been seeing these all over the net on other blogs and I'm happy I finally got one! I don't blog much so that explains a lot of it!


And of course, the RULES:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My facts:
1. I LOVE DIGISCRAPPING!
2. Born and raised in Ohio, but a southern girl at heart.
3. My favorite food is CHOCOLATE.
4. I have a Beagle named Bella and a Chocolate Lab named Guinness.
5. I have two sons, Alex (8) and Nick (15).
6. I just celebrated my 40th Birthday in June.
7. I've lived in Florida for 14 years now, and I love it!
Tag, you're it:
That's all I have is 5....everyone else has one already!


And then there is the "Brilliant Blog" award...thanks Lisa

My List:

1. The winner can put the award on their blog.

2. Link the person you received the award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Leave a message on their blog so they know you nominated them.

I'm doing this the lazy way...see post above for links to at least 5 blogs.

and I am giving a tag-back to A&J Scrap Designs

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment