Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Gumdrops" Bragbook Page Freebies

Our next kit "Gumdrops" is ready for download over at Digital Divas Designs but you must be registered in the forum to access the thread. I had so much fun with these colors I just couldn't stop so it's going to be a huge kit. Since Christmas is coming we've decided instead of a daily download we will post a link to the kit once a week and each link is going to be a kit all in itself just because of the size! As usual, the links will remain throughout the month so if you miss a week, no worries, it will still be there at least until January 10th.

Here are a few Bragbook pages I've made using my part of Gumdrops:












Download the BB pages HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making brag books, especially for Christmas gifts! Thanks so much for sharing all these lovely pages!
    The colors in this new collection are so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these. I really like the colors you selected. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete