Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day freebie

Happy Valentines Day!
Here is the second Valentine kit I had been working on.  The kit didn't turn out quite the way I had planned, I didn't get the alpha made and I ran out of time to get some bragbook pages made.  Sooo, what you see is what you get.  I'm blowing my bandwidth a little this month, lol.  I'm not sure how long this will be up so snag it now if you're not too burnt out on Valentines kits already.  Hope you all have a great day.  Here is "All for Love".


Sorry, links have been removed.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Feb. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kit, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!! I really like the ribbon flowers (especially the one with the extra hearts) and the "bead curtain".

    Thanks again for your generosity in all the designs you create and share.

    ReplyDelete