Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Last of the 2012 freebie

Happy New Year!  I know this kit is a little off season but it's all I've got ready.  I made this kit over the summer but never released it.  My old computer finally died so I am trying to learn my way around Windows 7 and things are not progressing as quickly as I would like.  I miss my XP!!  Although Windows 7 is much much better than Vista....it's still not user friendly, especially for designing.

I am working on a couple of kits for February.  One is for a blog train for Pixel Scrapper; anyone is welcome to join.  You can get the info HERE.  The other will be a Valentine themed kit.

Here is "Flowers of Hope".  I know it's not winter everywhere so I hope someone can use it.

Sorry, links have expired.


**As you can see, I've added a second download option.  I realize there are some that do not care for or are unable to access 4Shared so I am also providing a second link.  They are the same download so there is no need to download both :o) **

I also have the bragbook pages for you.  Click each image and right click to save to your computer. 
I left them a little bare so you can add the elements that may be a better fit for your photo.  If you prefer to download all of them, the link is provided below.





or download them all HERE

4 comments:

  1. wonderful .... still snow here, but am in a spring mood and this kit is perfect. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Thanks for this beautiful flower kit and and the Bragbook pages.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete