Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pixel Scrapper August 2016 Blog Train - Back To Nature

Sorry I'm late!!  Typical everyday life stuff....it never ends when you have teenagers.  Anyway, you would think with boys this kit would have inspired me a little more but I just couldn't get into it this time.  I managed to create a couple of templates from vectors I purchased and made a flashlight and binoculars...hehehe.  I was a little excited when I finished the templates.  They are tucked away on my external HD as well as my virtual HD.  I am determined NOT to lose everything I manage to create for my stash.  It's happened too many times, I've actually lost count.  It's heartbreaking.  So here is my part to contribute to the blog train this month.

Enjoy!




Sorry, this download is no longer available


Don't forget to stop by Pixel Scrapper to snag the rest of the blog train!

6 comments: