Monday, April 14, 2008

Challenges & Freebies

The challenges for April are all up and ready! For the April Color Challenge, I posted my part and the swatch. All you have to do is design something and share it with everyone who has created (and shared) with you...previous and future posts. It's a give and take kind of challenge. Plus it gives those that have wanted to design something a little push in that direction. It can be a paper, a button, a ribbon...it doesn't have to be a kit. You can even make a QP if you want...the whole idea is to share something that you have made.
Come and check out this thread at Digital Divas Designs .

Here is my part of the color challenge:


And if you want more...check out this thread . Complete all three challenges and you get this kit too.

This one was a little tough to do as the colors did not flow. I probably started over 4 times before I finally got the look I wanted....and the name Fresh Start came to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment