Monday, April 7, 2008

"Spring Cleaning" my hard drive....

and you get all the benefits! I forgot all about these two kits. I made them both back in 2007 when I started learing this wonderful hobby that we all share. I never got the preview together for "Perfect Spice" so it just sat on my hard drive until now. I threw a preview together and voila....here ya go...


Download Expired

The ribbon with the eyelets...that was my quest at the time this kit was created. I was on a mission to learn how to make my own ribbon which I think I've accomplished...but still can't make my own bow!! The sad thing is that I DIDN'T SAVE THE TEMPLATE!! Yes, I know, I can kick myself. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to be on the computer, LOL. Have fun.

Download Expired

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for spring cleaning, I love the Time Will Tell and the Perfect Spice, again thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You from Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete